<HONEA EXPRESS: Atticus on 1st Birthday

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Atticus on 1st Birthday

Hard to believe that he is almost twenty months now. Where does the time go? I suppose it's in a big box filled with hangovers, missed puppies and things I shouldn't have said. As you know, each moment is a 'now' and then it's a 'not'. The trick is deciding what stays with you and what fades away. I think it's pretty clear which things I can dump from the collection. I never cared for hangovers anyway. This kid, however, is far sweeter than a boxfull of forgotten puppies. All of his 'now' moments are going to be stored very carefully, and I suspect many will be put on display right here. What can I say, I'm a proud papa.