<HONEA EXPRESS: Ballad For My One True Love
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, February 14, 2005

Ballad For My One True Love

I posted a poem over in Atticus' Corner that I wrote for him before he was born, and as usual it made me think of this song. I was going to post this link over there also, but this isn't for the baby so much as it is for the mother. Any of you with pregnant wives, and I know there are a few that come through here, you will be doing yourself a favor by downloading this song. On the link provided there isn't a download section, but you can hear the song in it's entirety by choosing it in the top right corner. It is off of the 'Birds Flying Away' album.

Happy Valentine's Day to the lovers and the bitters.