<HONEA EXPRESS: Failed Phone In Message
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Failed Phone In Message

Sorry to my friend Nene! We phoned in a post to wish her birthday greetings, but it didn't work. We were at Disney California Adventure boycotting the Super Bowl. To be more precise, we were sitting in the Rainforrest Cafe having bloody marys.
So, this whole project looks like it's going the way of every other exciting thing I've ever done. No one seems to care and I'm not getting any interaction on the boards. Kind of saps the will out you. I'll keep at it though and hopefully someone will post a comment, even if it is just asking me if I have Prince Albert in a can- which I do.