<HONEA EXPRESS: Big (Birth)Day in Honeaville
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Big (Birth)Day in Honeaville

Little Tiffy is having a birthday. My own little sister going and doing something so reckless, so inconsiderate, so adult, as turning 30! Who the hell does she think she is? Doesn't she understand how this will reflect on me? If my little sister is 30 then I'm so much older than anyone as young as me should be. You follow? I know my mom understands, this probably hurts her more than Tiffany. Anyway, it's her birthday and we here at The Honea Express wish her all the best (for a more personal tribute skidoo over to Atticus' Corner).