<HONEA EXPRESS: Countdown: 11 Days

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Countdown: 11 Days

Remember when I said that I was going to tell you all about Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Dealy-o? Yeah, I forgot too. Well, it's still happening and there is way more going on than I care to write about, so just click the above link and it will take you there (Disneyland the website, not Disneyland the actual park- computers can't do that yet).
I am looking forward to this vacation like I've never had one. We have been working our collective arses off, both at work and at home- the boy's pushing two, he never stops; and man do we need some serious r&r.
We have stayed at all 3 of the Disneyland Resort hotels at one time or another, but the Grand Californian is the bomb-diggity, as they say. 5 stars and your own entrance into Disney's CA Adventure. Can't beat it. This time around we have decided to have the hotel be more than a place to sleep between park hours. We are actually going to use the facilities. Spa, pool, gym, bar and probably the bar again.
Just 11 days stand between me and leaving it all behind. Eleven long days.