<HONEA EXPRESS: Mitch Hedberg: Dead
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, April 01, 2005

Mitch Hedberg: Dead

It's true. At first I thought that it was a prank. Howard Stern broke the story, which is the basis of my prank theory, but it has since been picked up by the AP and appears legit. Hedberg, for those of you that don't know, was a very funny man. I've been enjoying his comedy for years since first seeing him on Late Night w/David Letterman. His style was pointing out the obvious through mumbling one-liners, things like "I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I just want to find out where they're going and meet up with them later." Who hasn't felt like that? Mitch was a great talent and we are worse off without him.