<HONEA EXPRESS: Videos & Slideshows

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, June 10, 2005

Videos & Slideshows

As some of you may know, I am that guy. The one that makes videos of his kid and sends them to everyone I have ever met. Well, thanks to Dave I will also be posting them here. Over on the left margin beneath the poll (you know, the one that hasn't changed in 4 months) you will find links to videos. You can also find different videos at Atticus' Corner (link up top).
I don't know if it is legal to use music or not, but I paid for the stuff & there isn't any profit involved for anyone other than possible record sales for the artist.