<HONEA EXPRESS: Picture Politics

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Picture Politics

I suppose it is obvious that I am not a fan of Bush or his policies. The thing is, even though he says and does stupid things, he seems like a likeable guy. Look at this photo. George W. would be great as the captain of your church softball team. He just hasn't shown he's very good in his current position.
Luckily he has an opportunity to leave a lasting mark. A positive one! He seems sincere in his concern for Africa. Perhaps his actions will finally back his words.
I hope so.

Boy, I sure have been political today. Obviously the Live 8 & G8 Summit are weighing on me, but I think the fact that it is the 4th of July weekend is also a factor. I'm just tired of seeing our country become a punchline. I love America too much not to fight for what is right.