<HONEA EXPRESS: RE: Show Me the $$

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

RE: Show Me the $$

I have been seeing more and more of companies hiring people with blogging skills to create blogs for their product. These positions have been starting around 75k. As you may have noticed when you linked to this blog, I am a person with blogging skills- however limited. I am willing to quit my day job and sit around drinking coffee in my underwear to hawk your product. I have been on the verge of selling out for some time now and I feel that this is the opportunity that I have been waiting for.

If you are a company in need of reaching a new and ever-expanding audience of fairly intelligent and hip/geeky people that don't know about your product but would love to read endless pages on it, then please, contact me. I can talk about your product for hours. I love your product, I use it all the time.