<HONEA EXPRESS: A Typical Blog Entry

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Typical Blog Entry

I'm starving. It's almost lunchtime and I haven't eaten anything yet. I haven't had my coffee either which means that I am going to get a headache and be cranky.
We are going to IKEA in a bit for some flooring. I also need to go to Lowe's for a dryer vent. Atticus just put a dinosaur sticker on me.

I can't decide if I like how lots of blogs are just journals of meaningless day-to-day postings, yet regardless of my feelings they actually generate some sort of interaction (supposedly with other bored people), therefore I am practicing with this format.