<HONEA EXPRESS: Did You Miss Me?
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Did You Miss Me?

Did you notice I was gone? Well, I didn't actually go anywhere, I've just been busy and a little burnt-out. Between the Hurricane coverage, Bush sabotaging the Supreme Court, and the Yankees possibly missing the playoffs, I've been dealing with a lot of sad news. Not only that, but we've been working on the house every free moment, and that takes a lot of my time and energy. We had my mother visit for a few days, had a surprise party for some friends and went to a Dodgers game (they actually won- too little too late).


The Party People