<HONEA EXPRESS: Rockstar INXS!
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rockstar INXS!

I can't believe I'm writing this, but I love that show! I've never been a reality tv guy, hell I've never even seen American Idol, but I'm hooked on this one. The people vying for the position of lead singer for INXS are fantastic artists, any of them better than Kelly or Justin (I said I never watched it, not that I was living under a rock). It is now down to the final three and things are tense. Check out the website above for clips and info. Warning: it's addictive.