<HONEA EXPRESS: My Backhand
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Backhand

I was told last night by a co-worker that the consensus among everyone at the bar is that I am the king of the back-handed compliment. Ya hear that? Freaking royalty!
This came about after I addressed a customer as "Princess" despite knowing his name. I do this sort of thing quiet often. I find that speaking with a loose amphibology works well for me. That way I can say whatever I want and not get my ass kicked because of it. It's a good system.
The irony here is that I'm not sure if I should take my new title as a compliment or not, but I'm going to. It's good to be the king.