<HONEA EXPRESS: No Work=Good Day

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

No Work=Good Day

Tricia and I have the day off today. We have been entertaining a few possibilities as to what fun family activity we should embark on.
As it is we haven't done squat. It's 3pm, Tricia & Atticus are a couple of hours into a much needed nap and I'm sitting here, still in my pajamas, drinking cold coffee and giving serious thought to opening a beer.
I've updated the blogs, photo albums and my Netflix queue. The modern version of cleaning out my sock drawer. I may actually do that next.
It's not that I'm bored, far from it actually. It's just that I haven't had any free time to myself in so long that I'm not sure what to do with it. I think that I've missed my window on the napping and I have no desire to corral the stampede that is our messy house. That is mundane. I suppose that I could catch up on my tivo programs, but there is music playing and despite my lack of any knowledge in the classical field, I am enjoying it.
Regardless, Tricia and I have the day off today, and that is entertaining of itself. We haven't done nothing together as a family in some time. It's nice. Now if you will excuse me, it's time for a nap/beer.