<HONEA EXPRESS: Raining Peanuts

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Raining Peanuts

The clouds soothe me. Their mere presence makes me breathe deeper and look at the world with a bit more wonder and optimism. They are my security blanket. In a life best fitted with being the proverbial Charlie Brown, I become Linus. My kite string is not tangled. The football is not yanked from beneath my foot. I have no desire to part with my last nickel for patronizing therapies of rage. Rather I let my blanket cover me and I philosophize the meaning while waxing the word poetic.
It is good to be Linus.