<HONEA EXPRESS: A Bit of Morning Rambling
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Bit of Morning Rambling

I need a shave and a haircut. I need two bits*. I should probably go to the gym. It is open 24 hours a day and I go there about 24 hours a year. It cost a few bits sitting there collecting dust.

I feel a bit** disheveled this morning. More so than usual. Perhaps it's the onset of winter or the pressing desire to walk away from this computer and brush my teeth. Perhaps it's the fact that the milk I used on my Lucky Charms and in my coffee apparently expired on the 21st of November. It could be that. Then there is that debacle last night where my Steelers took it in the arse from Peyton Manning and friends, causing me to yell at everyone from the kicker to Al Michaels until my voice was gone and my son was crying. I like to think that he was also upset about the game. Don't call CPS, they're busy.

Maybe I'll just go back to bed, but first, I've got to brush my teeth.






*Bit- twelve-and-one-half cents: an eighth of a dollar ( dated slang*** ) ( used in the plural ) two bits
**a bit- somewhat (informal) feels a bit tired
***So basically that old song that "no toon can resist", according to Roger Rabbit, is saying that you could, at one time, get a shave and a haircut for a quarter- sounds dated to me.