<HONEA EXPRESS: Daily Update
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, December 02, 2005

Daily Update

So that was November. Quite possibly the fastest month on record. One moment I'm sorting through the boy's Halloween candy, then there is some football, some turkey and a nap, and the next thing I know I'm stringing lights on the house and busting out the Christmas music (Brian Wilson and Diana Krall thus far).

Now it is December and Tricia has a cold. It's a bad one, and the fact that she is pregnant and unable to battle it by overdosing on Nyquil like the rest of us do is just making it worse. That being the case I am holding my breath lest I too become ill.

Get well soon Tricia!