It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, December 09, 2005

I think things there in the dark just as sleep finds me that, at the time, seem to be made of the deepest stuff. Ground-breaking thoughts on world issues, entertainment, life choices, football and god. Stop the presses information that will surely be the first words out of my mouth come morning, blurting out on my first waking breath after a night being gagged and bound by blankets.
Yet, morning comes and there are no eruptions of genius from my lips. In fact, I can't even recall what those thoughts may have been. Their moment was fleeting. They gave way to dreams and confabulations of the mind.
Oh well, I'll have a new gem of greatness to ponder tonight. And the world will never know.