<HONEA EXPRESS: Send Flowers

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, December 05, 2005

Send Flowers

I thought I could avoid it. I took tons of vitamin C and preventive maintenance Nyquil in hopes of driving it away. Regardless, I was overrun with fever and phlegm and all the joy that goes with it. Thankfully, my fever broke today. I woke in a puddle of sweat and a soaked t-shirt, with a belly that hadn't known food in two days and breath that smelled like cat and ass. I still feel like crap, but it's all relative now. Crap this evening is like a day at the beach compared to crap this morning. But I do still feel like crap.