<HONEA EXPRESS: A Great Freakin' Game

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Great Freakin' Game

More often than not my teams are usually the one that are on the losing end of "the greatest come-back ever" stories. Not this time. While Peyton Manning and the Colts did indeed make some impressive plays in the 4th quarter of todays playoff game, they did not join the Red Sox and the Univ. of Illinois on my "I hate you forever" list; which is basically compiled of teams that did make amazing come-backs against my favorite teams in their respective sports.

No, the Steelers held on and though I'm still a bit horse and spent, it was a great game. Congrats to you Pittsburgh. Now take it to Denver.