<HONEA EXPRESS: Spreading the Gospel
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Spreading the Gospel

I just added to this site something that I meant to do about 6 months ago, and that is update the links at the bottom to various sites and blogs of my friends, family & acquaintances. If you fit into that category and have a site/blog that I didn't link, please let me know. Either I'm not aware of it or I can't find the link.
Those of you that I did include, I didn't contact you for your permission because you obviously created these pages to be viewed and who doesn't like a little extra publicity? Very little in this case, but publicity nonetheless.
Speaking of which, I didn't include links to my other 2 sites because they are there at the top. Check them out, they are lonely.
Link away loyal readers, there is some interesting stuff out there.