<HONEA EXPRESS: State of the Union
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

State of the Union

First, let me confess that I didn't actually watch the President's speech this evening. I don't have to. Everyone in America knows what he's going to say, and only part of it is true, and only part of that will be in a version of English that is grammatically correct. I just don't have the stomach for it.

My time would be better spent watching Ernest Goes to Camp. At least that guy was smart.

How did we, a country full of intelligent people become a country of fat Wal-Mart shoppers? I can't blame it on Bush, much as I would like to, but I do believe that his being president is due to the decline of our society and he's made damn sure that it slips even further.

That's the state of the union.