<HONEA EXPRESS: Another Post About Hating My Job

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another Post About Hating My Job

I said I wouldn't go back. I said I was gone for good. Yet, I have returned. In the words of Bono, I'm "stuck in a moment". A long painful moment. As most of you know, I am in dire need of a new job. Preferably one that I enjoy and pays the bills.
I've pleaded with the readers. I've dropped hints to anyone that will listen. Have I had any leads?
No. I have a few friends with jobs that I envy, and while I may not be as talented as they are in their respective fields, I would like to think I could find a niche among them.
If Ed McMahon doesn't show up with my check soon I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands.
I'll give him 2 years.