<HONEA EXPRESS: Barbara Walters Has Nothing On Me

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Barbara Walters Has Nothing On Me

In my ongoing attempt to take advantage of my numerous friends I have subjected my pal Ed to a piercing and thought provoking interview over @ The Disney Blog. Actually, it was basically a series of me asking lame questions and Ed humoring me with typical British grace and style. At the very least he should get some well deserved publicity and I may get a job with Access Hollywood.
If you are my friend and don't feel that I've exploited you enough please let me know and I'll see about getting you some air time.