<HONEA EXPRESS: Even #1 Was Really #2 (talking Star Trek, not wee-wee and poopies)

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Even #1 Was Really #2 (talking Star Trek, not wee-wee and poopies)

Good news for those of you that enjoy both Disney and my ramblings. The Disney Blog (link bottom left of this page) has asked me to fill in for a week as a guest-blogger. Basically I will be the Jay Leno to Mr. Frost's Johnny Carson. That's an old-school reference for those of you (can't believe I have to explain this) that don't remember that Leno was Carson's sub whenever he was unable to do the show.
So now I will be a substitute blogger and a substitute teacher (assuming the schools ever call). I'm starting to feel like Splenda.