<HONEA EXPRESS: The House of Crud (includes talk of bodily fluids)
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, March 27, 2006

The House of Crud (includes talk of bodily fluids)

Man, we cannot shake this stuff. Tricia is the only one that seems okay, although her being tough as she is means that she could be faking. Both of the boys and myself were throwing up last night. At one point Atticus and I were both standing in front of the toilet taking turns to vomit. It was almost picturesque, except for the throw up of course. This morning Zane seems better. He's been fighting a cold and we think he was just releasing some built up mucus. That's actually a good thing. My throat is swollen and raw. I liked it better when I just battling my normal demons. Being sick sucks.
Please send money in lieu of cards and flowers.