<HONEA EXPRESS: Prego Gets A Spicey Meatball

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, March 17, 2006

Prego Gets A Spicey Meatball

Click the link- I'll wait...
Well! Man, I've seen pregnant servers get bigger than normal tips. I've seen a pregnant bartender get cut a $200 check. I've seen customers jump back and trip over themselves rather than go near a pregnant waitress. Basically, in the words of James Taylor, I've seen fire and I've seen rain.

What I haven't seen is someone leave a thousand dollar bill for a plate of chow and say keep the change. I have not seen that. I would really like to though!