<HONEA EXPRESS: The Ants Go Marching
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Ants Go Marching

Where the hell are they going? We have a trail of little black ants in our house that runs from one outlet (inlet?) to another- with no apparent reason other than grossing me out. I have sprayed them and squashed them. I have covered my fingers in tiny ant carcasses and proclaimed that I love the smell of Raid in the morning. They still march.

Of course I should probably wonder what is happening inside the wall if they are coming above ground and then back below like it's the express lane to Burbank. I may have a whole highway system. If it is anything like here the traffic must be awful, and the chances are they will start shooting each other before long- so I have that to look forward to. In the meantime, I'll figure out a way to detour their little parade out of our home.

I'm thinking of a trail of syrup and a rented anteater. Hurrah! Hurrah!