<HONEA EXPRESS: Marked for Life...Again
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Marked for Life...Again

I decided to add on to the ink collection over Easter weekend. When Atticus was born I spent a lot of time trying to decide on an appropriate tribute to grace my skin, all I could think of was some sort of mocking bird image. I never got around to getting it done.
When Zane was born I decided to combine the two into one tattoo. The obvious common trait being that both boys have middle names inspired by the Beatles. I went with that and had an apple, that being the symbol of the Beatles record company, placed on my bicep with the first initial from each boy carved into it. I like it.

I don't mind pain, hell, pain is a strong word really, but I don't like blood, especially my own. Jason, having had his work done first, was kind enough to torment me during the process and capture the moment for the sake of prosperity. Thanks Jason.

a finger for Swazey