<HONEA EXPRESS: Dumb, Dumber & Freaking Stupid

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dumb, Dumber & Freaking Stupid

The above link will take you to a MSNBC story about a toddler being abducted by her babysitter. Horrible? Yes. The poor child is innocent of course, and I hope that she is returned safely- just like the last time. And the time before that.

The babysitter in question is a known cocaine addict with several arrests and, according to the toddler's "parents", has taken the girl without permission on several prior occasions. The father adds that they have always returned unharmed before.

Oh! That makes using the babysitter again okey-dokey. I'm assuming that she must have a fairly low hourly rate to even be considered. Maybe she works for crack rock. I don't know. I do know that she should be off the streets and that the "parents" of the toddler should be kicked in the head by Child Protective Services as well as any passer-by.

I'm not claiming to be the world's greatest dad (despite receiving a recent card that states otherwise), but I do believe I possess enough common sense not to entrust my children with a drugged ex-con that has a known history of stealing children. That seems like a pretty easy call.