<HONEA EXPRESS: Round & Round
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Round & Round

What comes around goes around. I'll tell you why. Once again I am down in the proverbial dumps regarding work. I can't stand it. I had nearly 3 weeks off due to my foot and the idea of returning makes my stomach hurt. I would love nothing more than to leave it. I would too, if not for my meddling kids and their constant whining for such things as food and shelter.

The second part is our location, location, location. It sells, but I'm not buying. Being here makes me feel like I've lost something. I don't enjoy feeling everyday like I'm living out some life lesson. There is too much wind, too much crime and not enough fun. I'm raising a family in a field of ignorance and there is no lack of fertilizer.

There is change on this miserable wind, and I'm about to hitch my kite to it.