<HONEA EXPRESS: A Song in the Heart & a Frown on the Face

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Song in the Heart & a Frown on the Face

I have officially decided to unofficially quit my job. That is, I'll still go to work and I'll still try to make a buck, but my mind will be elsewhere. It will be planning and dreaming, preparing for the great escape. Currently I have a fairly promising opportunity that I am pursuing, and that is exciting, but it's not guaranteed to provide anything anytime soon. No, it isn't Amway. Regardless, I will be staying at my soul-sucking job through the holidays (unless said venture takes off), and then I'll be gone forever. In the meantime I'll try and get by on the hope of short-timers and the joyful noise created by a symphony of the worlds smallest violins playing upon strings of apathy and the luscious chords of my discontent.