<HONEA EXPRESS: KISS STINKS
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, September 24, 2006

KISS STINKS



I freaking love KISS. They are the heroes of my youth. My walls were plastered in their posters; I had the lunchbox, the trashcan, the view master, hell, I still have the colorforms set somewhere.

I stopped buying their stuff about the time I discovered girls. That is to say girls that didn't have the same moral fiber as Paris Hilton (in a non-celibate year) and the personal hygiene of an ashtray. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Since I stopped spending every dollar on their crap they have gone on to sell coffins, pinball machines and a few lackluster albums.

Don't get me wrong. I still love KISS, and while their live shows may continue to live up to the billing, I haven't been impressed with any new music since, geez 1990? Can that be right? And other than a little black sequined shirt I bought Tricia on the Farewell Tour, I haven't felt the urge to buy any of their merchandise.

Until now. Maybe. KISS has decided to join the Jordans and Brittanys of the world and put out their own fragrances for both men and women. Will this be the next Polo or the next punchline? We shall see, er smell.

I have added a link above to the official KISS ARMY website. If you scroll down on the front page you will find information regarding the fragrances. I've got to tell you, I just spent a bit of time strolling down memory lane over there and despite my earlier claim I will be buying some stuff, namely a belt buckle and an outfit for Zane. Man, they've got more stuff in their store than Disney. There is even KISS coffee that they've sent over to the troops in Iraq. Look out friends and family, this Christmas may be a KISSmas (terrible, terrible wordplay) unless Tricia hides my credit card and/or breaks my fingers.