<HONEA EXPRESS: A New Addition to the League of Good-Looking Gentlemen
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A New Addition to the League of Good-Looking Gentlemen

You may recall a post a while back listing all of the famous men, to varying degrees of attractiveness, that people have told me I resemble. We apparently have a new contender. From out of nowhere Mr. Hugh Laurie has entered the race. I have had more people say that I look like him lately than anyone else.

I told this to my friend Ed and he said, "I'm sorry. Is that a good thing?" I don't know. I don't even know if it is true. I do know that everyone that has told me this has been a woman, and they all have included in the statement how sexy Hugh Laurie is. So there's that. That's good enough for me.

You decide: