<HONEA EXPRESS: Two and a Half Tons of Lost Surfers
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Two and a Half Tons of Lost Surfers

I just realized that I have hit a milestone of sorts. No, I'm not 40 (don't look at hairline in any pictures you find here). I've had over five thousand visitors on this site. It seems like just yesterday I had, well, less than that.

I can only assume that my rise in popularity has to do with my being linked with The Disney Blog and Dad Bloggers, rather than the fact I got my braces off and my facial hair is starting to come in. It's also nice that I've tripled the amount of links to this site in the past week (still in single digits though, that's called "sad math"). Those of you linking, both of you, thanks!

That being said, I truly appreciate the time many of you have spent here. It's nice to know that people care (and not just the stalkers).

UPDATE: TURNS OUT I HAVE EVEN MORE FANS THAN I THOUGHT. MY COUNTER WAS NOT GATHERING ALL HIT INFO, SO I SWITCHED WITH THE CORRECT DATA.