<HONEA EXPRESS: I Steal Things

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, October 09, 2006

I Steal Things

I admit it, I'm not feeling creative this morning. Perhaps I'm looking past my almost daily blog entry and concentrating on my destination today, BevMo, where I will be buying bottles of wine and getting second, and forth, and sixth, etc., bottles of wine for a nickel, respectively. That being said I stole my inspiration from Sarah & her lovable Goon Squad, not to mention my old long-haired REO Speedwagon shirt-wearing teenage years.

Doesn't this look better than the actual movie?