It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, October 02, 2006

It Rained

Finally. For the first time since May we have received a bit of the wet stuff. A tiny bit. Not much more than if one flock of flying geese all peed at the same time, but we'll take it.

I love the rain. I miss it. That is why when I close my eyes and think of home I remember Seattle, even though I only lived there about 4 years. I seldom think of Tucson, where I was born and raised. Of course I miss my family very much, and University of Arizona basketball, but I don't miss the heat and I don't miss the dry.

Sadly, it may be drier here. Five months is a long time to go between sprinkles, even for here. It is supposed to rain more today. I hope so.

I miss the rain.