<HONEA EXPRESS: A Link for Atticus

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, October 23, 2006

A Link for Atticus

Usually I post stuff about the boys, stuff that doesn't involve headaches, frustration or drinking, over at A2Z. I did this time too, but I'm linking to a video of my oldest boy, 3 year old Atticus, singing his newly learned ABC's because, hey, it's freaking cute. What do you want from me.

Also, I added a snapshot taker over on the left sidebar. If you have a camera on your computer you can leave your mark. No nudes please unless you are very attractive.