<HONEA EXPRESS: The Shirt Off My Back
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Shirt Off My Back

I've noticed that lots of blogs have items for sale that promote their site. I don't.

That isn't to say I don't want your support, or your money for that matter. It's just that after I forced my wife and children to wear a "Honea Express" shirt, and wrapped one up for everyone I know for Christmas, I don't think I would sell a single one.

Although, when I was a site-director for the YMCA I made t-shirts with my picture on them as prizes for the kids. Hotcakes I tell you. Those kids wore those shirts until my face faded off of them. And then they wore them in public.

But seriously folks, they were a hit.

Still, I'm not feeling a shirt for this blog anytime soon. In the meantime, however, if you want to write "Honea Express" somewhere on your person and take a photo, I'll gladly post it here.

I'm cool like that.