<HONEA EXPRESS: Dad Centric Gets Paper

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dad Centric Gets Paper

The guys at Dad Centric are celebrating their first anniversary. That's the paper one. I got a roll for each of them. It's soft and squeezable, they'll love it.

What did they get themselves? Trouble, in the form of yours truly. Today I am officially a member of the crew, and even though I wasn't part of year one I love that I get a fresh jump on year two. I bought myself a roll too. Costco.

Go over to Dad Centric and give them a big hug. You may want to warn them about me.