<HONEA EXPRESS: New Comment Dealy-o

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, November 04, 2006

New Comment Dealy-o

The good folks at Haloscan were kind enough to enter this post. Very "Big Brother" if you ask me:
commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

Anyway, as I stated in my practice post below, all previous comments have NOT been deleted, but rather this system will not read them. I could, and may (eventually), cut and post them in, but frankly I've spent too much time just doing this and I've got daddy things to do.

To everyone that has left a comment prior, a heart-felt THANK YOU! Please feel free to post in my new fancy-schmancy comment window.

Now I just need to get rid of that stupid pop-up ad. I don't even know where it came from.