<HONEA EXPRESS: A Day Off? From What Exactly?
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Day Off? From What Exactly?

I have the day off. My list of things I need to do is only surpassed by my list of things I don't want to do.

Our house is a mess. We need dog food, formula, and as I just found out, toilet paper. Thankfully Atticus has a supply of flushable whipes nearby.

I have some shopping to do and a yard covered in dog-torn diapers to clean. What's up with dogs going after the baby poop? I wish they would attack their own feces with such vigor, that would cross another chore off my schedule.

I also have a pretty big meeting via iChat tentatively lined up today concerning my company, Limey/Yank Productions (TM) and the future of a possible reality show that Ed and I have developed. I wonder, do I have to wear a tie for an iChat meeting? At least I don't have to wear pants.

The meeting is actually a big deal, the kind of deal that will let me leave the job I hate and move to a bigger house in a better place. One might say it is possibly life changing. I suppose I should be nervous about it, but I'm not. For one thing, I'm not sure that it will take place today and for another, I'm fucking confident. How 'ya like that?

In the meantime, I guess I'll get going, I've got a lot of shit to deal with, and unfortunately that's a literal statement.

Labels: