<HONEA EXPRESS: I've got it up!
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, December 15, 2006

I've got it up!

My monthly addition to Dad Bloggers that is. I'm Justifying Cheap over there. I'll be putting my smack down at Dad Centric later tonight/early tomorrow. I want to make sure Tony's post gets the time it deserves at the top.

Speaking of the top. Check out the new header at Dad Centric. I assume that was Jason's doing, and it is freaking hilarious. Now I know why Santa always smells like booze.

BTW, I'm ditching the beard soon. It itches and gives my kids a rash. Plus the wife hates it. The only reason I've kept it this long is because the girls at work say it's sexy. I'm a sucker for shit like that.

JUST ADDED: NEW PICS OF THE BOYS @ A 2 Z.
ZANE TURNED 10 MONTHS TODAY!