<HONEA EXPRESS: Whit-ness Random-ness

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Whit-ness Random-ness

*I watched You, Me, & Dupree last night and they talk about the being of "ness" that is, your name + "ness". Hence, my Whitness. The thing is witness is already a word, and in being such my ness seems less. Doesn't it? What is my "ness"? Watching stuff?

*I went to Target yesterday. I love that store. They have everything you could possibly want. It's like Wal-Mart for the bourgeois.

*My meeting was pushed back. If I've learned anything in dealing with the television types, it's that they have no problem juggling my time.

*Zane seems like he is about to walk. Of course I've been thinking that for a while now, but he appears to be excited about the project.

*I haven't shaved in a week. Today I need to decide if I want to groom it and go legit with the beard or shave it smooth as the proverbial baby's butt. What do you think?