<HONEA EXPRESS: Annie Get Your Camera (You're Going to Disneyland)
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Annie Get Your Camera (You're Going to Disneyland)

I can't say I've ever followed the career of Annie Leibovitz, but I've heard of her. She takes pictures of naked pregnant women and various people that have never been in my kitchen. That's cool. I'm sure she's living the dream.

Recently she was hired in by the Walt Disney Company, that is the newer and smarter Bob Iger led Walt Disney Company, to do some promo photo shoots. The shots are amazing.

For more info go directly to The Disney Blog. Do not pass go.