<HONEA EXPRESS: Ford Tour 2006-2007
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ford Tour 2006-2007

Have you seen Gerald Ford yet? His body is apparently on tour and coming to a town near you.

What is up with famous people, most notably dead famous people, having their pickled remains flown all over creation for complete strangers to gawk at? I know they are supposedly coming to pay their respects, but the whole ordeal doesn't seem very respectful to me.

James Brown did it, but hell, he's used to touring. President Ford was not much for the limelight in the past few years. In fact, I think I've actually seen Chevy Chase more. That's saying something.

It seems more roadside attraction/poke it with a stick than anything else, which I suppose is the American way. We do like poking stuff.

R.I.P. Mr. Ford.

(and rest in funk Mr. Brown)