<HONEA EXPRESS: A Moment to Unwind

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, January 15, 2007

A Moment to Unwind

I went out for a beer tonight after work. I had an hour and a half to hang with co-workers and talk about the stupid shit I used to do and the stupid shit they're still doing (they're younger).

We talked about relationships, sports, fights, music and parenting techniques. It was conversation without worry. I could say "fuck" when I meant "fuck" instead of "firetruck" or whatever it is that escapes my lips when I realize the walls have ears.

They all went elsewhere, other bars and more beer. I drove home waiting for my heater to catch up to the 24 degrees that was the night air, listening to The Mountain Goats and tasting the aftermath of 3 pints of Guinness.

I was relaxed, and that is something I've been missing lately.