<HONEA EXPRESS: A New Post & Something Funny That I Saw

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A New Post & Something Funny That I Saw

I actually got off my lazy ass and posted something over at The Disney Blog. That's good since one of my resolutions was to do just that. January 3rd and I'm still going strong! Next stop the gym, or the vicinity thereof.

Oh yeah, something funny that I saw- on my way home I sat behind some hybrid ecological -friendly type of car and there was a Bush campaign sticker on it. Do they just cancel each other out? That's like wearing a fur coat to a Vegan restaurant. I can only hope it was supposed to be a joke.

***Just updated A2Z with some Disney trip photos if you are so inclined.