<HONEA EXPRESS: Help Me Help You

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Help Me Help You

As I mentioned previously (no link because I don't remember where or when I mentioned it, maybe it was at the bar) I am working on a book that is more or less about parenting. No, not Alternadad 2: Electric Boogaloo, but my own tales of whine and wine, and of course poop.

This is in addition to a number of projects I am working on, so don't run out to Borders just yet.

However, I have come to a bit of an impasse. I recently dropped a bit of knowledge over at The Disney Blog regarding parenting at Disney parks and there seems to be an audience there.

I had been thinking about including some information about Disney (how could I not?), but now I'm entertaining the idea of putting Boogaloo on hold and shifting towards the new idea.

What do you think? Which would you read if I pointed a guilt-filled gun at your head?

...and remember, if you can't beat the system, break it.

Labels: , ,