<HONEA EXPRESS: ...And Then There Were 65
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, March 11, 2007

...And Then There Were 65

I'm getting ready for St. Ides, i.e. March Madness, and I can't help but think that my Wildcats might have a chance. Then I think:.
It hurts. It really does. The team doesn't have heart. They play like they're on a donor list waiting for some baboon to sign the waiver form. They'll be lucky to get pacemakers by Friday. I hope there aren't any microwaves in the arena.

I owe the University of Arizona a bunch of money. I make my payments monthly, and will continue to do so until twenty years after I'm dead. They owe me a decent run in the big dance. Does living up to the hype cost more than my monthly payment? Apparently.

One would think that a team of amazing talent under the tutelage of Lute would be good for another Final Four or two. I'll be happy with a first round win. If they beat Florida in the second that saves the season.

You know you have a good program when a 20-win season feels like a downer. The Wildcats have the nation's longest streak of consecutive tournament appearances (23), let's see what they can do with it.

Bear Down Arizona. Please, for the love of Pete (whoever he is), bear down!

Labels: